ariash86

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Mike Tyson

http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/20061016-1656-box-tysontour.html
I was on cnn.com the other day and I was looking through news. As an avid sports fan my eye is always looking out for an update or a news brief no matter were I ‘am. But when I saw this update I was rather shocked, disappointed and angered what caused this reaction?

An article about Mike Tyson’s world tour and how he wants to fight a female boxer named Ann Wolfe who he ought weighs by around sixty to seventy pounds. he was quoted saying I'm not 20 years old. I'm not going to smash anybody. I'm not going to talk about smashing anybody's brains. You're not going to see that guy no more.” Truth be told we haven’t seen that mike since he went to jail for rape. but this is not my point.

This day was a Monday in mid October, a Monday in mid October is filled with sports news. The baseball has playoffs, hockey just started and Monday night football is that day. It is very offensive to anyone who follows sports that the only sports headline that cnn.com has is how a washed out boxer willing to fight a girl. Sports in America are a very big thing and people take it seriously. I understand if cnn.com will say they are strictly a news website and don’t write about sports but if your going to put a sports update makes it an update I already know Mike Tyson is insane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home